Peace of mind for your special day
Why do you need "Wedding Insurance"?
Wedding insurance helps make things right when something goes wrong. You've always dreamed of planning the perfect wedding, but no matter how carefully you plan it, there are many things that can go wrong — things that are beyond your control.
- Your reception venue goes out of business a month before the wedding
- A hurricane causes your wedding to be postponed
- The bridal shop closes, leaving you without a gown and they kept all of your money
- After the most beautiful wedding ever, the photographer called to say your wedding photos were ruined during the development process
- The wedding rings, that you gave to your brother (the best man) were lost during the wild bachelor party the week before
- One of you are unexpectedly called up to active duty, or has his or her military service leave revoked, forcing you to postpone the event losing non-refundable expenses
- Damaged gifts
- Sudden illness
- Liquor liability arising from alcohol-related occurrences
For as little as $160, your wedding insurance policy can cover these situations.
Find out more by calling BerwickHimes Insurance and get a free quote @ 520-790-7777 today! Wedding Protector Plan® eBrochure
Private Event Insurance
Sit back and enjoy the party!
Have you ever worried about what could go wrong with your private event?
The Protector Plan® for Events can cover a variety of situation for your private event (Anniversaries, baby showers, Bar & Bat Mitzvahs, birthdays, bridal showers, family reunions, holidays, housewarmings, memorial services, house parties, Quinceañeras, Sweet 16).
- Cancellation/postponement. Provides coverage for certain deposits in the event of a necessary cancellation or postponement of the event.
- Severe weather. If severe weather (such as a hurricane) forces you to postpone your event, we can provide reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses.
- Lost deposits. If a vendor goes out of business, declares bankruptcy before your event or simply fails to show up and you lose your deposit, the Protector Plan for Events can help reimburse you.
- Additional expense. If a vendor suddenly becomes unavailable for your event but you can find a last-minute replacement, we can reimburse you for the difference in cost.
- Sudden illness. If the event needs to be postponed because sudden illness prevents the honoree, her or his parents, grandparents or children from attending, you can receive reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses.
- Ruined photos/video. If your photographer’s camera is defective, or memory cards are lost or damaged, we can help cover the cost to re-take new photos.
- Call to duty. If the honoree is unexpectedly called up to active duty, or has her or his military service leave revoked, forcing you to postpone the event, we can provide reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses.
- Damaged gifts. You can get repair or replacement cost if your event gifts are damaged.
- Venue requires insurance. As an additional option to your policy, you can add liability coverage to protect yourself in case a guest is injured or causes damage to property.
- Liquor liability. As an individual liability option to your policy, you can add this coverage to protect yourself against liability arising from on-site, alcohol-related occurrences (subject to policy conditions and exclusions).
- Special attire. You can receive repair or replacement cost if the honoree’s event attire is lost or damaged.
- Special jewelry. You can receive repair or replacement cost for jewelry purchased or rented specifically for personal decoration of honorees on the event date or up to seven days prior to the event.
- Transportation shutdown. If you have to postpone the event because a commercial transportation shutdown prevents the honoree, her or his parents, grandparents or children from getting there, you can receive reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses.
For as little as $160, your event insurance policy can cover these situations.
Find out more by calling BerwickHimes Insurance and get a free quote @ 520-790-7777 today! Proctector Plan® for Events eBrochure